A micro 1s 4 in 1 version of Lumenier's BLHeli_S 4A 16x16mm 4-in-1 DSHOT ESC. Advanced ESC with BB2 chip, perfect for micro 1s builds.
The Lumenier tinyPEPPER BLHeli_S 4A is very tiny in size and perfect for micro 1s brushless builds. This ESC has been designed by and named after our friends at fishpepper.de under an open source license.
The tinyPEPPER 10A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESC features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. This 4 in 1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. This ESC supports DSHOT protocol!
This tiny 4-in-1 ESC is perfect for mini 1s brushless builds.
- 16x16mm M2 hole-to-hole spacing (20x20mm outer dimension)
- a total weight of 1.2g (!)
- DSHOT600 (rev 0.5 and higher)
- regenerative breaking
- 4.3A continuous current
- openhardware + opensource software
Please note that this board is for 1S operation only. Do not even try 2S, the board will be immediately releasing all it’s magic smoke and stop working…
- Input: 1s Lipo
- Constant: 4.3 Amps
- Burst: 5 Amps
- Weight: 1.3g
- Dimensions: 21x21x2mm
- Mounting Dimensions: 16x16mm
- Motor wire: 70mm
- Signal wire: 140mm
- MCU: BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz
- PCB - 4 Layer Blind Pole PCB - 3oz Pour
- Mosfet: N-Channel
- BEC: OPTO (none)
- Supports Damped mode, Oneshot125 and Multishot. DSHOT
- 1x Lumenier tinyPEPPER AA 4-in-1 ESC
- 1x Signal wire connector with servo connections (100mm)
- 1x Set of nylon hardware