Lumenier 30A BLHeli_S ESC OPTO (2-4s) DSHOT
The Lumenier 30A BLHeli_S ESCs feature the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware. The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come pre-soldered with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them. They are compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and DSHOT protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it.
These BLHeli_S ESCs feature hardware PWM controllers running at 36KHz, which is more than double of previous software PWM ESCs at 16KHz. This results in ultra smooth throttle response and near silent motor operation.
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports DSHOT, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Ultra Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT compatible!
- Input: 2-4s LiPoly
- Constant: 30 Amps
- Burst: 35 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 28x14x5mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Motor, Power wires: 9cm
- Weight: 5g (without motor wires)
- 1x Lumenier 30A BLHeli_S ESC OPTO (2-4s)
FPV Academy Product Review