iFlight SucceX Mini F4 V2 + 35A 2-6S BLHeli32 Fly Tower Stack
This stack includes the advanced SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller along with the SucceX 35A V2 4-in-1 ESC, which can handle up to 6s input voltage and push your FPV racer to the max.
The SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2.0 Tower from iFlight is specially designed for Micro FPV racers!
This stack includes the advanced SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller along with the SucceX 35A V2 4-in-1 ESC, which can handle up to 6s input voltage and push your FPV racer to the max. The FC and ESC neatly stack together with pinned interconnects that make your build easy to assemble and cleaner looking than solder or ribbon cables. This tightly pre-built stack will fit any frame that has 20 x 20mm mounting holes.
The SucceX Mini F4 V2.0 Tower is the fastest way to go from starting a new micro build to FPV Flight!
The new released SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 flight control has been optimized overall. The main soldering port has been upgraded to terminal plugs, which is convenient for pilots to assemble and disassemble. The F405 MUC equipped with the MPU6000 gyroscope is optimized for better flight performance. Programmable RGB LED interface has been built-in for external LED to set LED color, function, and status. The built-in OSD chip helps to monitor the status of the flight data at any time.
The latest developed BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2.0 4-in-1 mini ESC is highly integrated, greatly reduced from the standard size, features excellent performance, supports 6S, the target is iFlight-BL32-4IN1.Supporting Dshot, Multishot, Oneshot, etc.
The soldering pad is semi-extended for easy soldering but still compact and solid.
- STM32 F405 MCU FC w/OSD, integrated MPU6000 accelerometer and gyro;
- Plug-in connection, pin header design, easy to install and disassemble;
- Support current meter;
- BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2.0 4-IN 1 ESC
- Compact size 26*26*xxmm
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F450
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- Integrated LC Filter
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- VCP, UART
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: For active 5V buzzer
- SBUS input: Yes
- Target: OmnibusF4SD
- Default firmware: BetaFlight V3.5.3 ( V3.5.4 or higher version does not support current meter yet)
- MCU: STM32F051
- Current Sensor: No
- Input: 2-6s lipo
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Constant: 35Amps
- Burst: 45Amps
- Dimensions: 31 x 31mm(including the power pads)
- Mounting Holes: 20 x 20mm
- 1 x SucceX Mini 35A 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
- 1 x SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller
- 1 x 35v 220uf Capacitor
- Cable Set
- Hardware Set