Hyperlite FLOSS 5 inch 22XX Racing Frame
The Hyperlite FLOSS 5 inch 22XX is a light weight professional drone racing frame intended for maximum RACING performance.
The Hyperlite FLOSS 5 inch 22XX is a light weight professional drone racing frame intended for maximum RACING performance. The goal of this quadcopter frame was low drag, low weight, high durability, extremely high serviceability, reasonable component protection and low cost frame and parts. Several revisions have been done to improve durability and structural integrity. More arm options will be available as the sport evolves.
- Designed for max recommended AUW of ~475g
- Recommended prop: DAL 5x4x3 V2
- Battery: A good 1300mah 4S
- ~250g dry weight, ~420g AUW
- Expected performance: Quick punch to ~100mph
- Recommended props: various ~5x4x3, GF5045 twin Not to be used with: Avan twin, DAL 5050x2
- Only build this if you are looking for specific performance. You already know if you fall in this category.
WARNING: If using large motors 2207 or bigger, there is a much higher risk of fracture. Too much weight at the end of the arms is a high risk. Such a craft will be very powerful but also very advanced to fly. Warning to beginners and intermediates. DO NOT build the best of the best unless you know what you're doing. This is no joke, it is really powerful. Even the light weight 2205 setup is very very powerful.
- 1x Hyperlite FLOSS 5 inch 22XX Racing Frame
- 1x Battery Strap
- 1x 3D Printed Camera Mount
- 1x Antenna Mount
- 1x Hardware Pack (screws, standoffs, nuts)