FLYCOLOR X-CROSS HV 80A Quadcopter Drone ESC (5-12S)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48MHz
- International famous brand MOSFET with high performance and low ESR, not afraid of large current
- BL Heli_32 firmware, u0 to 12S Lipo, suitable for X Class frame drone
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot.
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up
- Small size, light weight, suitable for the drone with narrow arms
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable
- Aluminum heatsink effectively slow down the temperature rise
- Con. Current: 80A
- Burst Current: 100A
- Lipo: 5-12S
- Weight: 25.5g
- Size: 55×28×10mm