FLYCOLOR X-CROSS BL32 40A 4 IN 1 ESC
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 firmware, which is designed for superior functionality and performance.
- 4in1 ESC built-in current sensor,5V/1.5A BEC, VBAT output.
- Large area aluminum heat sink can effectively slow down the temperature rise
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- A quick connector on board, it is compatible with most of the flight controllers in the market.
- Item name: X-cross 40A 4 IN 1 FPV Racing Brushless ESC
- Con. Current: 40A
- Burst Current: 45A (10s)
- BEC: 5V/1.5A
- Lipo cells: 3-6S
- Weight: 16g
- Size: 44x41x8mm
- Install holes: 30.5x30.5 M3
- Configurator: BLHeliSuite32
- Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32
- Typical Application: 170-450 Multi
- 1 x X-Cross BL-32 4in1
- 8 x Nylon Nut M3
- 4 x Screw M3x16
- 4 x Nylon spacer M3*6+6
- 1 x Power line+XT60
- 1 x 8-Pin SH1.0 cable
- 1 x Capacitor