Emax Babyhawk Race Pro Micro Quadcopter (BNF)
*From Emax. Please note that some first batch units were shipped with 3.3 Betaflight and not the intended 3.5 betaflight. Please update the firmware to 3.5 and use the following link for our recommended setting via a CLI dump file.
Introducing the Babyhawk Race Pro, the successor to the famous Babyhawk Race line of Ready to Fly (RTF) quadcopters. By taking the best performance points of the Babyhawk Race and improving all of its features, Emax has created the most feature-packed micro racing drone to date.
This is the BNF version that comes without battery, charger or remote control.
- 120mm unibody frame with PC durable canopy/pod
- Mini Magnum F4 2 lite
- 20amp 4in1 BLHeli_S ESC 20x20 mounting
- Onboard ESC Current Sensor
- F405 Matek HEX Target using Betaflight OSD
- 5 available UART ports
- 2 onboard RGB programmable LED's
- 1106 6000kv Brushless Motors
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller
- 25-200mw FCC compliant VTX with Raceband Channels
- Smart Audio control feature
- MMCX Connector
- D8 channel receiver (FrSky compatible)
- EMAX/Caddx S1 CCD FPV Camera
AUW without battery 91.5 grams
Camera Tilt Angle: 20-70 degrees
Recommended Battery for optimal flight 450-650mah 3s lipo min 50C burst rated.
- Babyhawk R Pro 2.5 × 1 (BNF)
- Manual ×1
- EMAX Rush 2.5 inch propeller × 2 Sets
- Screw pack ×1
- Camera adjusting board ×1