Cobra Golden Champion Motor CP 2205-2300KV, Brushless
The Cobra Champion series motors are the most powerful versions ever made for FPV Racing! A completely new design that increases cooling and efficiency, these motors provide the ultimate power for your FPV Racing Quads. The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses. Since these motors are typically soldered directly to the speed controller to save weight, the CP-2205 motor comes without bullet connectors, and feature extended pre-tinned motor leads that are 2-1/4 inches (55mm) long. These motors also have 3mm threaded holes in a 16x19mm pattern on the back plate for easy installation on your model.
The CP-2205 series motor features an integrated 5mm threaded motor shaft which eliminates the chance of having a prop adapter spin off in flight. The included nylon insert prop nut, which has an integrated prop washer, provides a solid attachment for your propellers that will not loosen up and slip during use.
Also included with every Cobra CP-2205 Series Motor is a complete accessory pack, which includes everything you need to securely mount the motor to your quad frame, and to mount the prop to the motor.
- Stator diameter: 22.0 mm
- Stator thickness: 5.0 mm
- Number of stator slots: 12
- Number of magnet poles: 14
- Motor wind: 22
- Motor KV value: 2300
- Motor weight: 29 grams
- Outside diameter: 28 mm
- Motor shaft diameter: 3.00 mm
- Body length: 16.1mm
- Overall shaft length: 33.6 mm
- No load current: 0.66 Amps @ 8 Volts
- Motor resistance (Rm) per Phase: 0.084 Ohms
- Maximum continuous current: 23 Amps
- Max continuous power (3-cell Li-Po): 245 Watts
- 1 x Cobra CP2205 Brushless Motor
- 1 x Flange style Self-locking prop nut with nylon insert
- 4 x M3 flat washers
- 4 x M3*6 Hexagon socket head screw
Product Review by FPV Academy