SP Racing F3 Flight Controller Acro
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SP RACING F3 FLIGHT CONTROLLER (ACRO)
- Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact - Only 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- 8 PWM Inputs
- 36 I/O Connections
- 72Mhz Clock Speed
- 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- 64Mb Flash Storage
SPECIFICATIONS (ACRO VERSION)
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- Acro version is without Compass and Barometer Sensors
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging