Runcam Phoenix Oscar Edition - 1000TVL CMOS FPV Camera
The Runcam Phoenix Oscar Edition is a micro FPV camera equipped with an M12 lens. It has a super clear 1000TVL image that displays excellently in daylight.
The Runcam Phoenix Oscar Edition is a micro FPV camera equipped with an M12 lens. It has a super clear 1000TVL image that displays excellently in daylight. Runcam worked together with FPV pilot and reviewer Oscar Liang to release a camera with some unique properties. Here is Oscar's thought on the Phoenix,
"Runcam didn’t plan to release this camera until I convinced them otherwise. It doesn’t perform as well as the Eagle at low light, but I found it to be an excellent camera for day time flying – with some tweaking, the image quality is absolutely stunning!
I really think the Phoenix Oscar edition is one of the best cameras out there for daylight. This will surely replace cameras on all my freestyle quads and FPV wings." - Oscar Liang
- Excellent Image Quality - especially in daylight
- Integrated OSD Supports Voltage & Timer
- PAL/NTSC & 4:3/16:9 Switchable
- Supports Image Mirror & Flip
- Uart or Remote Control Switchable
- Image Sensor: 1/3" 120dB WDR CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- Lens Size: M12
- Focal Length: 2.5mm
- Field of View: 140°
- Minimum Latency: "Similar to Eagle"
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux @ 1.2F
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Input Voltage: 5-36V
- Current Draw: 220mA@5V, 120mA@12V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 19x19x20mm (Micro)
- Weight: 9g
- 1x RunCam Phoenix Oscar Edition FPV Camera
- 1x 1928 ABS Bracket
- 1x 6pin FPV Silicone Cable
- 1x Screw Set
- 1x Manual
- Focusing your FPV Camera.
- All About Multirotor Drone FPV Cameras
- Getting the Right FPV Drone Camera Settings.