QAV400 Quadcopter Frame
The Lumenier QAV400 FPV Quadcopter is a nimble acrobat that can perform flips and other stunts while recording 100% vibration free HD footage, including GoPro 3 Black 1080p at 60fps.
Learn more about this frame and ask questions in the official thread at fpvlab.com
- Weight: 375g (without landing gear)
- AUW: 1165g with 2200mah 4s Lumenier lipo, gopro3, flight cam, TX, and CC3D board
- Flight Time: 12+ minutes hover with 3300mah 4s Lumenier Lipo
- Body: G10
- Booms: Anodized machined Aluminum
- Suggested Props: Graupner 8" E-Props
- Power: Like the QAV500, the QAV400 comes with a power distribution board to solder the ESCs to as well as FPV electronics to
- Suggested Lipo: 4s 3300mah Lumenier Lipo. Max Lipo Dimensions: W: 54mm, H: 35mm, L: 150mm
- Motor Choice: Lumenier FX2216-9 1100kv V2
- Suggested ESC: Lumenier SimonK 30amp ESCs
- Suggested Flight Controller: Naza v2 with GPS or OpenPilot CC3D
Logo for Your Videos
Right-click and save this logo for your videos flown with the QAV400.