QAV210 Mini FPV Quadcopter RTF
The ready to fly (RTF) Lumenier QAV210 Mini FPV Quadcopter airframe is a small yet fully functional FPV quad deserving the QAV label. The QAV210 is a 210mm size airframe that accommodates 5" Props.
The Lumenier QAV210 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is Lumenier's smallest FPV quad kit to date. It is designed around 5" props and 2204 size motors with 2300kv and up. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fiber Plates, Power Distribution Board and all hardware weighs in at only 85g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
Like it's popular 'big brother', the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV210 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV210 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a 26mm FPV camera like the Lumenier CM-650 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply add a compatible radio receiver and go! Our professional build team takes the guess work out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high quality lumenier motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just add your own receiver and setup your radio and you're good to go.
- A 3mm thick CNC-ed Carbon Fiber unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- Lumenier CM-650 Mini - 650TVL Camera
- Lumenier TX5G2R 32CH transmitter with Raceband
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a Lumenier 1300mAh 3s 60c Lipo)
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius or GoPro)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- QAV210 RTF Build: 270.3g (without Lipo Battery and RX Receiver)
RTF Included Components and Parts
- A fully built and tested Lumenier QAV210
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 8x Gemfan 5x4.5 Bullnose Nylon Glass Fiber (4xCW, 4xCCW Colors may vary)
- 4x Lumenier RX2204-14 2300Kv motors
- 4x Lumenier Mini 20A ESC w/ SimonK AutoShot, 5V/1A BEC (2-4s)
- 1x Lumenier CM-650 Mini - 650TVL Camera
- 1x Lumenier TX5G2R Mini 200mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter with Raceband
- 1x Lumenier LUX Flight Controller pre-programmed and test flown using SBUS receivers
- The airframe is professionally hand built and test flown.
Additional Suggested Parts (not included in the RTF)
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s or Lumenier 1300mAh 4s
- RC TX/RX: FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz ACCST Radio & X8R Combo
- Optional Smaller RX: FrSky X4R-SB - 3/16 Channel Receiver w/ SBUS
- FPV Goggles: Fat Shark Attitude V3
- HD Recording Camera: Foxeer Legend 1 1080P HD Camera
- HD Camera Mount: QAV180/210 Carbon Fiber Vibration Damping Camera Plate (GoPro or Mobius)
Hook up instructions for the Lumenier LUX version(current version of RTF)
The LUX flight controller comes pre-flashed with the latest version of Cleanflight. You can download the configuration software here.
The LUX flight controller has been configured for use with SBUS receivers such as the X4R-SB. For more information on receiver installation and configuring the LUX for PPM or Spektrum Satellite, please reference the LUX Manual.
Hook up instructions for the Naze32 rev. 6 Version (old version of RTF)
The Naze32 flight controller comes pre-flashed with the latest version of Baseflight. You can download the software here.
The Lumenier QAV210 flown by Charpu
The Lumenier QAV210 F3Expo Masters of Freestyle Finals Run
The Lumenier QAV210 Abandonado