The Lumenier TX5G6R Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for long range FPV, and FPV racing where you need the extra power! The high output 600mW transmission power means longer range and better signal penetration compared with lower power transmitters. The TX5G6R has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The TX5G6R features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 8g! This transmitter outputs a lot of power, so mount it in an area where will have good air flow.
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 2000m (open area)
- 10cm Pigtail with 90 degree SMA antenna connector for flexible mounting options
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 260 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:10cm Pigtail with 90 degree SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Frequency and channel frequency table:
|Band 1||FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 2||Lumenier / DJI||5705||5685||5665||5752||5885||5905||5925||5866|
|Band 3||Bosecam A||5865||5845||5825||5805||5785||5765||5745||5725|
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G6R
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power/video cable
- Locking connector, female JST for voltage in, female servo plug for video and 5v out.
- 1 x 12V Step Down Voltage Regulator
Compatible Raceband ready receivers
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on. Powering on without installing an antenna, or using an improper antenna may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty. When using this transmitter on builds with ESC's that feature regenerative braking, we strongly recommend powering the transmitter with the included 12V step down regulator to protect it from voltage spikes.