Lumenier Elite 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
The Lumenier Elite 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC. A powerful ESC with the latest BLHeli_32 + telemetry and current sensor and capable of 60A current support on up to 6s!
Introducing the The Lumenier Elite 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC. A powerful ESC with the latest BLHeli_32 + telemetry and current sensor and capable of 60A current support on up to 6s! If you're looking for maximum power and performance for your quadcopter, this is the ESC for you.
The Lumenier Elite 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC is a 32bit ESC running the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware. The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. This ESC also features a live telemetry connection for more advanced flight controllers, as well as a top of the line current sensor.
One of the biggest features of this ESC is the heavy duty copper traces which can support extreme current. The ESC PCB is 2mm thick where most others are only 1.5mm. More copper along with the included aluminum heatsink allows you to push more power to your drone.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn't possible on 8bit ESC's, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- RGB LED control
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet, some are still in development.
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 (Razor_32 target)
- Supports DSHOT 1200/600, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight (20g), including heatsink
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Input: 2-6S LiPoly
- Constant: 60 Amps
- Burst: 100 Amps
- Dimensions: 43x46x7.5mm (includes heatsink)
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5
- Signal wire:
- Weight: 20g
- Download the latest BLHeli_32 Configurator here.
- Download the BLHeli_32 User Manual here.
- 1 x Lumenier Elite 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- 1 x 35V 470uF Capacitor
- 1 x Plastic spacer set (8x M3x 5mm and 3mm tall) and screws (4x M3x20)