Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED
The Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED is a 32bit ESC features the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and it is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol. The 32bit archetecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs.
The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come without motor and power wires installed, allowing you to customize it to your needs. The ESC features new BLHeli_32 firmware pre-installed on them.
This Lumenier ESC is equiped with the QFN5x6 Power Mosfets instead tiny QFN 3x3 Mosfets (Most other ESC use). These larger 5x6 Mosfets deliver more current, and better cooling with less heat.
Note: The + and - markings are reversed on the heatsink of the ESC. Please follow the silk print of "GND" for ground and the "BAT" for positive when soldering the power wires to the ESC.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet. They are ideas from the developer (aka sskaug).
- New 32bit Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Onboard RGB LED for customizable color
- DSHOT 1200 compatible!
- Input: 3-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 35 Amps
- Burst: 45 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 30x16x6mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 4.8g (without motor wires)
- 1x Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 3-6S DSHOT 1200 ESC w/ LED
We Also Recommend