The Lumenier Mini 30 amp ESC with customized SimonK firmware including OneShot auto-detect is the perfect ESC to use on larger FPV quads such as the QAV400. This ESC is small in size (51x25x10mm) and big on power, supporting 30A on 4s. The ESC comes pre-loaded with the newest firmware, which is compatible with new features like "OneShot" (it will auto-detect if OneShot is enabled), Comp PWM (similar to KISS braking feature), compatible with all Lumenier motors up to 4 cell.
The Lumenier 30 amp AutoShot ESCs have been tested and are compatible with all Lumenier motors (FX1806, FX2206, FXC2206, RX2204, RX2206, FX2208), 2S-4S, both 5" and 6" props without sync loss issues or cogging.
The Simonk AutoShot firmware is pre-calibrated with endpoints 1060us - 1860us. This corresponds to the default endpoints in both Baseflight and Cleanflight(The ESC is configured for cleanflight/baseflight by default). Therefore, "Calibration" procedure is not necessary or recommended. "Calibrate" at your own risk. Removal of the red wire in the signal cable is ok if you don't need 5v power out, but both the ground (black) and signal wire (white) need to be connected to the flight controller. Do not connect only the signal wire alone.
- Active Braking / Damped Light / Comp_PWM
- AutoShot (OneShot125 / FastPWM Auto Detect)
- Customized to drive all motors without sync issues or cogging.
To enable new features on Baseflight:
- On Configuration tab, check "Enable OneShot" and "Enable FastPWM"
- Scroll down and click "Save"
To enable new features on Cleanflight:
-On Configuration tab, check the "Enabled" box next to "ONESHOT125" Feature
-Scroll down and click "Save"
- Max continuous load: ~30 amps
- Burst Current: 40A/10sec
- BEC: 5v/1amp max
- Lipo Cells: 2 to 4 cells
- Bare Cables
- Weight: 26g (board) 32g (total with wires and connectors)
- High quality N-FET only flashed with SimonK firmware and 5v 1A BEC
- 51mm L x 25mm W x 10mm H
- 185mm signal wire / 5v power
- 85mm bare motor wires
- 70mm ESC power wires