The new ClearView Goggle Receiver (CVG) has absolutely all the performance of their legendary ground station and even does a few very impressive new tricks! – All in an insanely small, easy to install goggle receiver that requires little or no modification to your existing FatShark™ goggles. Installation does not require goggle disassembly.
“Please don’t toss your old goggles out! – ClearView ’em!”
These are the latest version direct from the factory. They are the new "Universal" module which is compatible with all Fat Shark goggles, including the HDOs. Simply move the red jumper to the proper placement for your goggle type and you're good to go! Instructions are included.
ClearView: There Is No Substitute
- Legendary ClearView Digitally Enhanced Performance
- Easy, OSD Band-Centric Tuning with 12 stock bands and 4 custom + Low-Band
- Quick Access to 4 favorite bands
- Change channels using your goggle buttons. No need to access the menu
- Instant OSD channel indicator with each goggle button press
- Easy OSD menu access and navigation
- Uniquely clever, high performance Quad Finder App
- Configurable receiver OSD on live video – a ClearView exclusive
- Hyperspeed Spectrum Analyzer App with selected band channel markers
- OSD Quick Info Screen allows checking all important data in an instant
- 2 user defined profiles (What the heck is a “user profile?” See videos below)
- Auto video format switching or manually selected NTSC / PAL
- Balanced input power and active cooling prevent goggle hot-spots and overheating
- Dual intensity LED power pilot
- Future Proof. Software is field updatable with an internet connected Windows PC
- Finally – a goggle receiver with proper side-by-side antennas! (Yay)!
- Virtually Eliminates These Nasty Problems: Glitches, Dropouts, Rolling, Horizontal Tearing, Jaggies, Noise Bands and most other aberrations.
- Intruding Signal Rejection: Ignores most intruding signals so only yours is synced to your display
- Ultimate Sensitivity: Better than -103dBm
- Added Latency: 0
- 1x ClearView Goggle Receiver Module