Hyperlite 2207.5 2522KV TEAM EDITION Motor
Hyperlite's main focus has always been making the lightest motors possible without sacrificing performance and durability. These are their new flagship motors, the HYPERLITE 2207.5 in 4 different KV Variants.
This motor is nothing like its predecessor 2207 motors.
The new Hyperlite 2207.5 series was engineered and redesigned from the ground up.
- - 9mm bearing instead of the 8mm provides smoother operation and much more crash resilient
- - Less gap between the base and the stator for lower profile mounting and lower overall CG for your build
- - Thinner but wider curved magnets with tighter air gaps for more power and efficiency, also smaller bell overall diameter compared to the previous 22** motors provides less rotating mass.
- - Over all weight of the motor is still astonishing 30 grams with short wire, even with the added 0.5mm stator and the 9mm bearings extra weight!
- KV: 2522KV
- Base casing: Al 7075
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Bolt Pattern: M3 (16X16mm)
- Bearings: Japanese NMB 9x4x4mm
- Rotor: N52H arc magnets
- Weight: 29.3g with short SR wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG 16cm length
- Bell cap: Al 7075