HGLRC GTX Nano 5.8G Video Transmitter (Soldered Wires)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The HGLRC GTX Nano Video Transmitter was made for the smallest drones out there. It has an onboard button, adjustable power output (PIT/25mW/50mW), and Betalight OSD to change channels on the fly.
Wires are pre-soldered onto the board.
- HGLRC 5.8G GTX NANO FPV Transmitter
- Output power: PIT/25mW/50mW switchable
- Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
- BAT: +5V,BEC
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 38 channels, with Raceband: US Version
- Size: 14mm×15mm×4mm
- Weight: 2g
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G GTX Nano FPV Transmitter
- 1x HGLRC 5.8G Linear Antenna
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires pre-soldered (2 black,2 red,1 green,1 yellow)