FrSky Taranis Q X7S Radio w/ Upgraded M7 Hall Sensor Gimbals (Blue)
FrSky Upgraded Taranis Q X7s with M7 Hall Sensor Gimbal 16 Channels Transmitter.
The FrSky Taranis Q X7S is the upgraded version of the original Taranis Q X7. It includes all the features of Taranis Q X7 and more.
This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system, and now it also comes in a blue color scheme. The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has the upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and is loaded with six upgraded switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings.
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7S is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module.
This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Hall sensor gimbals and upgraded switches
- Receiver match
- Support wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Number of Channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x FCX07 Charger
- 1 x Stickers
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Bag