The HDO’s have a 960 x 720 pixel resolution, bringing the highest resolution image to ever in the Fat Shark line. The OLED also brings a high contrast ratio by not requiring a backlight like the LCD screens from older generations. This provides deeper blacks and brighter whites. Additonally, the OLED technology brings a more robust color gamut, providing a rich spectrum. A refresh rate capable of keeping up with even the fastest pilots give you the confidence to fly in challenging circumstances.
Equally important, the enhanced power system is capable of running the latest generation modules without missing a beat. The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles also pair perfectly with the Fat Shark head tracking unit as well. The HDO's feature an HDMI port allowing input of HD sources into the goggle displays. The user interface has been updated as well, with seamless switching between analog and HDMI sources.
The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles give you the fidelity and immersion needed to take your flights to the next level.
- Resolution: 960 x 720
- Field of View: 37°
- Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- IPD: 59 – 69mm
- Weight: 186g
- Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P
- Dominator HDO Headset with a fan-equipped faceplate
- Zipper Case
- 1800mah 7.4v USB Charging Battery Pack
- Receiver module is not included, sold separately.
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
Warning: Exposing the lens to direct sunlight will result in LCD damage.
- HDO Goggle Pixel Fix. (If you were part of batch 1 and have the pixel issue that some users experienced please follow these instructions on how to have your goggles repaired.)