DYS Shark Mako Brushless FPV Micro Drone - RTF (FrSky - Gray)
DYS has released the successor to the ELF, the Shark-Mako. The Elf was an excellent micro quad, however, the 1mm carbon arms tended to break during crashes. DYS fixed that by making it out of more flexible plastic. Other improvements over the ELF include a slightly larger frame at 100mm, giving it more room for more powerful 1104-5400kv motors. This thing has no problem flying outside, especially with the included 3s battery!
Much of the electronics have been upgraded too. The flight controller has been updated to an F4 with a high precision IMU. Another great addition is an OSD, current sensor, and voltmeter!
This is one serious micro drone, add a display or goggles and it's a micro FPV monster!
- Perfect stack set design integrated flight control, OSD, distribution board.
- Built-in 4-in-1 F18A esc, Oneshot/Multishot/Dshot support.
- On-board 5.8G 40CH (US Legal) VTX, adjustable 25-200MW, 500m control distance, adjust the setting via OSD.
- 150°wide angle FPV lens which can suitable for a different environment
- LED tail light for night flight and race.
- Built-in warning buzzer
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- Motor: BE1104-5400KV
- ESC: 4 in 1 Blheli_S F18A
- VTX: 5.8G/40CH/25-200MW
- Flight controller: F4
- Propeller: 4 blade 2035
- Camera: 150degree / NTSC
- Antenna: 3DBI
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 25C 600mah
- Battery size: 53*27*16mm
- Weight: 93g frame - 135g(with battery)
- VTX distance: 500m
- Communication Protocol: FrSky D8
- Flight time: Up to 5 mins
- Color: Gray
- 1x Shark-Mako Brushless Drone
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x 600Mah 3s XT-30 Battery
- 1x Extra Prop Set
- 1x 2-3s Lipo Charger
- 1x Manual