Asgard AIO Flight Controller (F4 FC, 4x 25A ESC, OSD, PDB, Curr)
The All-In-One Asgard Flight Controller (F4 FC, 4x 25A ESC, OSD, PDB, Curr).
The Lumenier Asgard AIO Flight Controller is a truly All-in-One FC that combines a F4 FC, 4x 25A ESC, OSD, PDB, MicroSD card slot, 5v 1.5a BEC and Current Sensor all in 1 compact package and weighing only 14g! Like other Omnibus F4 flight controllers, you’ll be able to tune your PID’s using your transmitter, and use the drag and drop OSD setup in the OSD tab of the BetaFlight Configurator. This is the latest V3 version of the Asgard design with a new and improved features like a better HV bar to handle high amperage loads with ease, breakout solder pads extend beyond the JST-SH connectors as an alternative to plugs, protective metal plate / heatsink over the MCU, and a cleaner overall layout of pads and components.
- STM32 F405 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Direct connect 2-4S with filtered Output of 5v 1.5A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- MicroSD Blackbox
- Built-in Current Sensor (~80A)
- 4x 25A BLHELI_S ESCs (DSHOT Ready)
- 2x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Target: Ominibus F4 SD
- Firmware: Betaflight
- Lumenier Asgard AIO Flight Controller
Help and Resources
- The UART Cable with JST-SH connectors are available here.
- Join the online discussion about the Asgard flight controller here at RCGroups.com.
- If you would like to install the board with the power pads facing BACK and Lumenier Logo / ESC FETS facing UP, type the following command in the CLI:
resource MOTOR 1 B00
resource MOTOR 2 A03
resource MOTOR 3 B01
resource MOTOR 4 A02
Then on the "Configuration" tab in the BetaFlight GUI set: Pitch = 180 Yaw= 90
- If you would like to configure the board in a different orientation, you can learn more about Motor Remapping in BetaFlight here.
We Also Recommend