From the Manufacturer
America's Leading USB Charging Brand
PowerCore by Anker:
- PowerCore is our flagship series of portable chargers, built using only premium materials and the most advanced charging technology.
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
PowerCore 10000 revolutionizes high-capacity portable charging. There’s no other portable charger on Earth that squeezes so much capacity into such a small and light body.
It fits easily into any pocket or bag, making it the perfect charger for on the couch, on a plane or anywhere else your phone needs a boost.
- World’s best size-to-capacity ratio
- PowerIQ, max-speed charging technology
- MultiProtect safety system
Smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball, PowerCore 10000 sets the new industry standard with its size-to-capacity ratio.
PowerCore 10000 combines PowerIQ and VoltageBoost fast-charging technologies to produce unmatched charging speed.
It passed extreme shock, temperature and vibration tests before shipping. Such durability allows worry-free charging in any environment.
Premium Panasonic battery cells are used to ensure power, safety and reliability.
Only Premium Materials
PowerCore is built using only the highest-grade components. World-class chips, cutting-edge circuitry and a rugged double-layer shell ensure reliability and safety.
MultiProtect Safety System
Anker’s proprietary safety system provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
Peace of Mind Included
Every purchase includes our worry-free 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to help out.
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.