Airbots new V3 brushless AIO flight controller for FPV may be small but is packed with features. With Support ending for F1 processors, F3 become the bottom wrung, but don't worry, this little board features an F4 MCU.
Its Betaflight OSD is connected over SPI in DMA, don't know what that means? It is designed on the current proposed architecture for betaflight, it will show you any and all data you want on your FPV feed and you can change settings including tune your PIDs without taking your goggles off!
The board also features an MPU6000 gyro connected over SPI for fast, accurate, low noise gyro data and can support 2-6s direct input.
If you plan to use the FC with our 4in1 ESC(Wave or Ori 4in1), you only need one 8pin Cable (The Option 8pin 4in1 Cable)
- 2-6s direct input (adaptor to connect to Wave 4in1 ESC providing power and ESC signal connection (note Wave is 2-4s))
- MPU6000 gyro connected by SPI for low noise, clean, high frequency gyro samples
- BMP280 Barrometer to enable altitude hold
- Betaflight OSD
- Onboard voltage sensor
- On board 5v regulator, components rated to 2A - recomended 1A max to prevent heat build up)
- built in L-C filter to provide clean power to FPV kit
- STM32 F405 MCU running betaflight 3.2
- pin headers for SBUS/PPM input
- output for 4 motors on JST-SH 1.0 8pin plug connects to Airbot Wave 4in1 ESC (The Option 8pin 4in1 Cable)
- 25x25mm (20x20mm M3 mount holes)
- 1x FC