Lumenier Razor Pro F3 BLHeli_32 45A 2-6s ESC
The Lumenier Razor Pro F3 BLHeli_32 45A 2-6s ESC is a 32bit ESC running the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and featuring a future proof powerful F3 processor. Now 4 of these ESCs combine to have more processing power than your whole flight controller! The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. This ESC also features a live telemetry connection for more advanced flight controllers, as well as a top of the line current sensor. In addition, the Lumenier Razor ESC has an onboard RGB LED that can be programmed to any color in BLHeli_32, plus an extra LED pad to allow for chaining more LEDs.
One of the biggest features of the Lumenier Razor ESC is the incredibly tiny size for such a powerful ESC. Coming in at only 12mm wide and 28mm in length, it will work perfectly on skinny arms of modern day racing drones. It is also unbelievibly light at just 3g! Up to 45A of constant power in just a 3g package. If you are looking for an ESC that is built to be the best and have all the latest features of BLHeli_32, then the Lumenier Razor ESC is the perfect match for you.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols!
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn't possible on 8bit ESC's, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- RGB LED control
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet, some are still in development.
- New F3 MCU running at 108MHz, (older ESCs use F0 at 48MHz)
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 (Razor_32 target)
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Ultra-Lightweight, and compact size (12x28mm)
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Onboard RGB LED for customizable color
- DSHOT 1200 compatible out of the box!
Difference between Lumenier Razor Pro, and standard Razor ESCs
- Pro version features a higher quality, lower resistance current sensor.
- Pro uses new generation Mosfets which have better heat dissipation allowing for higher current.
- Input: 2-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 45 Amps
- Burst: 60 Amps
- BEC: No BEC, OPTO only
- Dimensions: 12x28x5mm
- Signal wire: 15cm
- Weight: 3g (without motor wires)
- Solder pads: Lipo +-, PWM, TLM, LED, Motor Outputs. (Pads on top and bottom of the ESC)
- 1x Lumenier Razor Pro F3 BLHeli_32 45A 2-6s ESC
- 1x 35V 220uF LOW ESR Capacitor
- 1x Set of power and signal wires
- 1x Clear heatshrink (note, use of heatshrink will reduce cooling)