F181 Professional RC Quadcopter with 2MP Camera HD 2.4G 6Axis RC
- Equipped With A Key Return & HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM For Any Level Of Player To Prevent From Losing The Copter
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- A Key 360° 4-Ways Flip(left,right,forward,backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- Link about how to Operate:http://youtu.be/9TVP4GMOySE
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Run Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: : About 80 Minutes
- Brand Name:Bigen Technology
- Color: Red
- Features:Remote Control,Flashing
- Aerial Photography:No
- Action Time:8-10mins
- State of Assembly:Ready-to-Go
- Warning:Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Motor:Brush Motor
- Remote Control:Yes
- Controller Mode:MODE2
- Warranty:three months
- Controller Battery:*AA batteries (not included)
- Remote Distance:300m
- Charging Time:45 mins
- Material:Metal,Plastic,Carbon Fiber
- Power Source:Electric
- Plugs Type:please see the instruction
- Charging Voltage:110-220V
- Control Channels:4 Channels
- Model Number:F181
- Package Includes:Original Box,Batteries,Operating Instructions,Remote Controller,Camera,USB Cable
- Style:Radio Control Toy
- Plastic Type:ABS
- Radio Control Style:RC Hobby
1.The motors and circuit board will heat up with miseuse.We suggest the users take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure the parts last as long as possible.
2.To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger,it should be used under currents input 0.5A.
3.Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control.
4.The weight of quadcopter is less than 0.5lb and no registration is required for this model on FAA.
Headless Mode Tips: Flight direction proof is needed before the quad-copter is ready in headless mode. Set the head of the quad-copter ahead of the player and tail facing player before binding the signal between copter and transmitter.and now the quad-copter's nose is pointing forward; this direction will be constantly considered as "forward".When the copter is flying in headless mode, player should keep facing the forward direction,do not turn your body's direction.
Model Number: F181
6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes the helicopter more stable and flexible when flying. It has the characteristics of wind-resistant and can be flied indoor or outdoor
1 x Quad Copter
1 x 2.4G Remote Transmitter
2 x USB charging cable
2 x 3.7V 750mAh LiPO Batteries
4 x Rotating blade
4 x Portection frames
2 x Landing skids
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Whats the resolution on the camera?
A:1280 X 720 Picture and Video at 30 frames
How big is this quad?