SP Racing H7 400Mhz NANO-S Flight Controller
The SPRacing H7 NANO is a nano-sized Flight Controller (FC) with integrated 2-6S BEC for the ultimate power in your next nano-sized or ultra-lightweight race quad build.
The SP Racing H7 NANO features the awesome new H7 CPU running at 400Mhz, has a 128MB flash for firmware and blackbox flight logging, the awesome 32Khz capable ICM-20602 gyro connected via SPI, 6 serial ports, 8 motor outputs, transponder and led outputs, 2xDAC outputs, 3xADC inputs, and an integrated 2-6S BEC.
The SP Racing H7 Nano is the most powerful 20x20 nano FC on the market. Extreme flight performance in a tiny package.
- Awesome Flight Performance
- Ultra-fast H7 CPU
- Latest 32khz capable gyro!
- 128MB Built-in QUAD SPI flash
- Dedicated SPI sensor connections
- 2-6S LiPo Support
- 8 motor outputs
- 6 Serial Ports
- RPM Filter & Bi-Directional DSHOT
- Programmable LEDs
- Developer Friendly
- 5V BEC Power supply
- Expansion Port
- Race Timing Transponder
- Cleanflight logos and stickers
- DSHOT and OneShot ESC support
- Broad RC receiver support
- Battery Monitoring
- Telemetry support
- Camera OSD control
- GPS Ready
- NANO size and NANO weight!
- Designed by Mr Cleanflight!
- STM32 H7 400Mhz CPU (1MB Ram, 128k flash)
- 128MByte Flash (for firmware, config and Blackbox logging, 4-bit QuadSPI not 1-bit SPI)
- ICM-20602 Gyro (SPI with separate interrupt signal, 32khz capable)
- 2-6S 5V BEC
- Battery Voltage Monitoring
- 3x ADC (RSSI, Current + 1x Spare)
- TVS Protection Diode (fitted on NANO-E)
- 500ma 3.3v VREG for Gyros, with gyro noise filter capacitors.
- IR transponder circuitry
- Buzzer circuitry
- RSSI (Analog only)
- 8 motor outputs (4 available on connector or pads, 4 more on pads only)
- 2x SPI breakout onto 12 pin stacking connector
- 6 Serial Ports (5x TX & RX, 1x TX-only bi-directional for telemetry)
- Status Led
- LED strip support (with well-placed connection pads).
- Boot pads
- Bind/User pads
- Receiver ports (all usual CF/BF protocols, no inverter needed)
- USB with OTG capability (ID and VBUS connected to CPU)
- IO1 2xUART + I2C port (NANO-E only)
- IO2 UART+SWD debugging port (NANO-E only)
- 2x DAC outputs (NANO-S only)
- Solder-from-top design.
- Firmware: Betaflight 4.x+
- Designed by Dominic Clifton, the guy that created Cleanflight!
- The H7 NANO-S is the single-sided version, with no connectors or cables.
- 1 x SP Racing H7 NANO-S
- 1 x TVS Protection Diode
- 4 x Soft Rubber Grommets