BrainFPV RADIX Flight Controller (Custom Graphical OSD, Baro, Stackable)
- Full-graphics capable OSD with horizon, gyro spectrograph, RC stick display and more.
- Flexible design means easy builds with a stackable form factor with Radix PDB or Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC
- Fastest STM32 F4 processor at 180MHz
- BMI160 Bosch Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- MicroSD slot for logging enthusiasts
- 6 motor outputs with support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Four UARTS = more ports the better! Two of them feature signal inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort, allowing for a flawless setup!
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- Baro: Bosch Sensortec BMP280 connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features.
- BEC: 5V, 2A with Radix PDB
- Memory: MicroSD card slot for logging.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for a receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- IR Emitter: Dedicated output for infrared-based lap timing with multi-protocol support (I-Lap, Trackmate). Needs external IR LED and driver.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 35V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: 4.5V to 5.5V, 120mA.
- Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm, 30.5mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets.
- Weight: 6g
- Radix flight controller
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- Cable for connecting radix FC to Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC