Like drones, Like flying? Feeling the need for speed in the air? BTV Drones has got you covered with the newest addition: Lumenier QAV210 Mini Drone
This thing is meant or speed! With the small mobile footprint of the 210mm size you can zip through the smallest of openings and lightning speeds. With the carbon fiber frame its meant to be tough, if you crash fear not, you may only need some propellers to get you going up in the air again!
Like it's popular 'big brother', the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV210 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV210 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a 26mm FPV camera like the Lumenier CM-650 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
This RTF has been fully built and test flown for you, so you can simply add a compatible radio receiver and go! Our professional build team takes the guess work out of building and tuning for you by pre-programming the flight controller settings and using only high quality lumenier motors, ESCs and FPV gear.
- This RTF version is fully built, test flown and comes with everything to get you going. Just add your own receiver and setup your radio and you're good to go.
- A 3mm thick CNC-ed Carbon Fiber unibody main frame board
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- Lumenier CM-650 Mini - 650TVL Camera
- Lumenier TX5G2R 32CH transmitter with Raceband
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a Lumenier 1300mAh 3s 60c Lipo)
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius or GoPro)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
You may also need: Fatshark Dominator V3 Goggles for FPV
The Lumenier QAV210 flown by Charpu
The Lumenier QAV210 F3Expo Masters of Freestyle Finals Run
The Lumenier QAV210 Abandonado
Share this post