The Lowepro DroneGuard CS400 case fits the depth and form factor of the DJI Phantom, 3DR Solo and similar sized drones, quadcopters and flying cameras.
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials.
- Designed by serious quadcopter pilots at Lowepro for serious quadcopter pilots.
- FormShell™ technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk.
- A lightly padded backpad includes attachable backpad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel.
- Patent-pending DroneGuard system of organization features flexible dividers and compartments for all large and small accessories.
- DroneGuard system is easy to customize. Change your flight plan; change your set-up!
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
- Handled and removable storage panel with accessory straps helps to keep small and fragile parts secure and neatly organized. Easy to grab, go and fly.
- Exclusive, tactical "fractal camo" print on top of case for a rugged and unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy grab handle.
- Ideal for storing in a trunk of car for transport or in garage, closet or workshop for an organized storage option.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: dji mavic pro, drone, drone bag, drone case, droneguard, lowepro, phantom, photography, Video Aerial Systems